About the event
Pumpkin Carving is back at Brockholes for October Half Term!
It's one of our most popular events, so advanced booking is essential!
You will need to book a pumpkin carving table for your group, which can accommodate a maximum of 6 people. Your pumpkin carving table includes access to all the tools and equipment you will need and lots of ideas!
Your group will have exclusive use of your pumpkin carving table for 45 minutes.
You then need to add the number of pumpkins you require to your booking. Please make sure you add all the pumpkins you need as you won't be able to add extra's on the day.
You will not be permitted to bring your own pumpkin carving equipment/tools etc or pumpkins to the event.
Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
We may get a little messy, so come dressed with that in mind too!
Important Covid-19 measures
- You need to book a pumpkin carving table for your group. Each table can accommodate a maximum of 6 people (adults or children of any age). You will not be able to take part in the event without booking a pumpkin carving table for group.
- This is an indoor activity and we therefore request face coverings are worn.
- Your session will last 45 minutes. We will not be able to allow you to run over this time period as we need to allow time for cleaning and sanitising between sessions.
- If you are intending booking on behalf of business or organisation e.g. youth group, holiday club, childcare provider please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you with your booking.
We are continuing to collect contact details for all those aged 16+ entering the event, so that you can be contacted if needed, by the NHS Test and Trace programme. Your details will be held securely under GDPR for up to 21 days.
- Test & Trace contact details for those aged 16+ will be taken on the day by our Events Team or via the NHS Covid-19 app.
- We have designed this event based on the current government guidance available at the time of publishing. Government guidance is subject to change. If we are unable to run this event due to a change in the guidance we will contact you by email and make arrangements to transfer or refund your booking.
- Any changes to government guidance may impact on how we deliver this event. If we need to make any changes, we will contact you by email with an update.