About the event
You’re invited to celebrate Annabelle’s 10th birthday, hosted by everyone’s favourite MP candidate, Janet Crumb! (Almost) everyone is welcome… that is, everyone apart from Chloe’s particularly smelly new friend, Mr Stink.
One perfectly normal afternoon in an average English town two restless souls unite on a park bench – one of them the lonely 12 year old Chloe Crumb and the other an incredibly smelly homeless man. Oh, and let’s not forget his loyal dog, the Duchess. Chloe’s curiosity and kindness pave the way for this extraordinary and rewarding friendship that takes them to the heady heights of live television and Downing Street via a garden shed.
Join Heartbreak Productions for David Walliams’ best-seller Mr Stink on the outdoor stage. Pack a picnic, grab a chair and dress for the weather. Packed with fun, humour and a heart-warming message, this touching tale provides the perfect family entertainment.
Children must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket. The production is recommended for children aged 7+
- This is an outdoor performance. Please come dressed for the weather conditions and bring something to sit on e.g. picnic rug or folding chairs. We do not provide or hire out chairs. Gazebo's are not permitted. If it rains the event still goes ahead!
- The event will take place on a grass surface, subject to ground conditions. If the ground is water logged, the performance will take place on hard standing and we will contact you by email to let you know.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic. Refreshments will also be on sale. No BBQ's please.
- Performance starts at 5.00pm, Performance area opens at 4.00pm to allow you time to set up your chairs and picnic!
- Running time is 2 hours including an interval.
- Tickets include free car parking for the full day. Details of how to claim this will be included with your booking confirmation.
- Toilets are located on our floating Visitor Village. This is around a 10 minute walk from the Theatre Field. We do not hire in portable toilets for the event field as we would have to pass the cost on to you via your ticket fee.
Important Covid - 19 Measures
- This event is planned to take place after we move to Phase 4 of the government roadmap out of lockdown.
- We have designed this event based on the current government guidance available at the time of publishing. Government guidance is subject to change. If we are unable to run this event due to a change in the guidance we will contact you by email and make arrangements to transfer or refund your booking.
- Any changes to government guidance may impact on how we deliver this event. If we need to make any changes, we will contact you by email with an update.
PriceEarly Bird Tickets - on sale until 22 July 2021
£9 per child
£13 per adult
£40 per family
Standard Tickets - on sale from 23 July 2021
£10 per child
£14 per adult
£44 per family
Suitable forFamilies, Children
Know before you go
What to bring
Something to sit on - a folding chair or rug
A picnic if you wish - no BBQ's
Come dressed for the weather. If it rains to the event still goes ahead. Umbrellas are fine but no gazebos.