About the event
Write your letter to Santa at home, before heading off on a winter walk to Santa’s Post Box at Brockholes following our self-led trail.
Make sure you find Santa's address on route or your letter won’t make it to Lapland!
Once you’ve posted your letter, don't forget to collect your warming hot chocolate from our Kestrel Kitchen.
Letter packs include envelopes, a Brockholes Pencil, full instructions and a trail map to help you find Santa's address and Santa's Post Box plus a voucher for one hot chocolate from the Kestrel Kitchen on your return.
Santa will reply to your letter (we've checked!)
The route is pram friendly.
This is an outdoor activity. Please come dressed for the weather wearing sturdy footwear. Wellies are advised, as ground conditions are wet following heavy rain!
Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
Car parking charges apply.
Important Covid-19 measures
- Please ensure children write their letter to Santa at home and bring it to Brockholes on the day. There will be no indoor space available to write a letter.
- You may only participate in the activity with members of your household/social bubble.
- Please ensure that you have booked all the packs you require for your group. We recomend one pack per child.
- Packs can be collected from outside the Welcome Centre at any time during your booked 1 hour time slot.
- If you are intending booking on behalf of business or organisation e.g. youth group, holiday club, childcare provider please contact us at email@example.com so that we can assist you with your booking.
- Your pack will include a comprehensive instruction sheet covering all the procedures that you will all need to follow whilst taking part in the activity. Please read this through before setting off.
- The Kestrel Kitchen is currently operating as a takeaway only.
- We are required to collect your contact details so that you can be contacted if needed by the NHS Test and Trace programme. Your details will be held securly under GDPR for up to 21 days.