About the event
We regret to inform you that we are unable to continue our journey to Thrushcross Grange this evening due to strange and unexpected weather conditions on the moors. For your comfort and safety, we shall be lodging at Wuthering Heights, once home to the Earnshaw family and their infamous orphan, Heathcliff…
Raised amongst Mr. Earnshaw’s resentful son Hindley and his free-spirited daughter Catherine, Heathcliff’s relationship with Cathy soon blossoms into an unruly and passionate romance that lasts beyond the grave.
Despite their intense bond, Cathy resigns herself to marry Linton, a man of her own class, leading Heathcliff down a vengeful and self-destructive path. His possessive and erratic nature drives him to enact a torturous scheme of revenge on the next generation of Earnshaws.
Join Heartbreak Productions for this outdoor adaptation of Emily Brontё’s haunting tale of two restless souls as wild and untamed as the bleak Yorkshire moors. Pack a chair or blanket, a picnic, and dress for the weather, as together we exhume a ghostly tale of wandering spirits and reckless love affairs.
Children must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket. The production is recommended for children aged 9+
- This is an outdoor performance. Please come dressed for the weather conditions and bring something to sit on e.g. picnic rug or folding chairs. We do not provide or hire out chairs. Gazebo's are not permitted. If it rains the event still goes ahead!
- You are welcome to bring a picnic. Refreshments will also be on sale. No BBQ's please.
- Performance starts at 5.00pm, Performance area opens at 4.00pm, Running time is 2 hours and 20 minutes including an interval.
- Tickets include free car parking for the full day. Details of how to claim this will be included with your booking confirmation.
- Toilets are located on our floating Visitor Village. This is around a 10 minute walk from the Theatre Field. We do not hire in portable toilets for the event field as we would have to pass the cost on to you via your ticket fee.
£9 per child
£13 per adult
£40 per family
£10 per child
£14 per adult
£44 per family