About the event
Meet Ben, an 11-year-old want-to-be plumber fed up with spending his Friday nights at granny’s. All she wants to do is play scrabble and eat cabbage – not exactly his idea of fun!
Hungry and bored Ben goes searching for something more edible in the kitchen and stumbles upon an old biscuit tin. The tin holds more than just digestives, however, it contains Granny’s biggest secret…
Ben’s Granny is an international jewel thief - and she needs his help to pull off her biggest heist yet, stealing the crown jewels!
Heartbreak productions invites you to share in this exciting escapade, a David Walliams best seller adapted for the outdoor stage. Join us, Ben, and his Gangsta Granny on their grandest adventure full of forbidden fun. It could be very hungry work so come prepared with picnics and appropriate outdoor gear.
Children must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket. The production is recommended for children aged 7+
- This is an outdoor performance. Please come dressed for the weather conditions and bring something to sit on e.g. picnic rug or folding chairs. We do not provide or hire out chairs. Gazebo's are not permitted. If it rains the event still goes ahead!
- You are welcome to bring a picnic. Refreshments will also be on sale. No BBQ's please.
- Performance starts at 5.00pm, Performance area opens at 4.00pm, Running time is 2 hours including an interval.
- Tickets include free car parking for the full day. Details of how to claim this will be included with your booking confirmation.
- Toilets are located on our floating Visitor Village. This is around a 10 minute walk from the Theatre Field. We do not hire in portable toilets for the event field as we would have to pass the cost on to you via your ticket fee.
Illustration © Tony Ross 2011. Lettering of author’s name © Quentin Blake 2010. Licensed by HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
£9 per child
£13 per adult
£40 per family
£10 per child
£14 per adult
£44 per family