Create your perfect day
Unlike many traditional Lancashire wedding venues, here at Brockholes we offer a range of alternative catering choices for your big day, so there is something for every couple.
Enjoy a formal three-course wedding breakfast, or perhaps savour something a little different like a hog roast, a barbecue or a vintage afternoon tea! No matter what you imagine your big day to involve, we can guide you in selecting the perfect food and drink for your wedding.
All our meals are home-made using locally-sourced ingredients that are sustainably produced in the North West, so even when you are enjoying your food you can give back to the environment. We can also cater for a range of dietary requirements, offering gorgeous gluten-free meals, tempting vegetarian and vegan options (see below), and HMC-certified Halal food.
Every menu can be tailored to meet your individual style and taste, so don’t hesitate to speak to our Wedding Co-ordinator about how we can work with you to create your perfect day!
Take a look at a sample of our delicious food and drink options, below, and for our full wedding food and drink menu, please get in touch here.
- Chicken, basil and pine nut ballotine
- Sausage and mash
- Mini cottage pie
- Tempura king prawns
- Goats cheese bon bon (v)
- Dipped strawberries (v)
- Mushroom bonbons (ve)
- Sun blushed tomatoes with balsamic en croute (ve)
Three-course wedding breakfast
- Homemade soup, croutons, herb oil (roasted tomato and basil (ve), celeriac (ve), butternut squash and parmesan (v), and more)
- Chicken liver parfait, red wine jelly, brioche crisp and mixed herbs
- Ham hock terrine, pickled vegetable, Piccalilli puree and sour dough
- Smoked salmon gravlax, olive and garlic tapenade, rye bread and lemon crème fraiche
- Roasted vegetable terrine, blue cheese crumb and walnut honey toast (v)
- Trio of melon with a summer fruit compote (ve)
- Chicken, dauphinoise potatoes, Chantenay carrots, broccoli and thyme jus
- Pork belly, Pommes Anna, apple puree, black pudding bon bons, crackling, wilted spinach and pork jus
- Leg of lamb, Pommes Fondant, braised fennel, roasted parsnips and lamb and mint jus
- Cod, pea puree, tomato coulis and potato galette
- Polenta cakes, roasted balsamic tomatoes, glazed goats cheese and basil walnut pesto (v)
- Butternut squash risotto with parmesan crisp (v)
- Wild mushroom and butternut squash risotto (ve)
- Roasted polenta stacks, confit cherry tomatoes, smoked bell peppers with caper, lemon and basil dressing (ve)
- Mint chocolate brownie with honeycomb and vanilla ice cream (v)
- Lemon posset with sable biscuits (v)
- Passionfruit brulee, mango compote and coconut shortbread (v)
- Chocolate brownie with strawberry sorbet (ve)
- Lemon tart with lime syrup and orange jelly (ve)
Vintage afternoon tea wedding breakfast
Enjoy a delicious selection of sandwiches including roast sirloin of beef with mustard mayonnaise, plus homemade chorizo and pork sausage rolls, stilton and fig quiche, and more. Your savoury selection will be followed by cakes including lemon and Earl Grey sponge, and sweet bites like macarons and traditional fruit scones with jam and clotted cream. Everything is served with tea and coffee – delicious!
- Honey and mustard sticky sausages
- Chilli and mango prawns
- Chicken satay
- Brie bites (v)
- Fig and goats cheese parcels (v)
- Polenta stacks (ve)
- Pea and cucumber jelly, vegan cream cheese (ve)
- Pork and herb sausages
- 4oz beef burger
- Chinese chicken kebabs
- Courgette and halloumi skewers (v)
- Corn on the cob with coriander butter (v)
- Baby jacket potatoes or potato wedges
- Rustic Coleslaw
- Soft buttered rolls
This is just an example of the wedding breakfast, buffet and barbecue options we can offer brides and grooms. From a delicious hog roast to evening suppers of sausage or bacon barms, the choice is yours!
For our full food and drink menu please get in touch with our Wedding Co-ordinator on 01772 872000, or fill in our enquiry form. We can’t wait to help you plan your perfect North West wedding!