Brockholes is the perfect venue for Christmas parties or gatherings! Take your guests’ breath away with stunning winter views across the reserve from our floating function rooms.
But tranquil scenes glittering in frost aren’t the only reason to book Christmas parties at Brockholes. Our tastebud-tingling Christmas menu is made from the highest quality, locally-sourced produce, and you can rest assured you will experience the finest service and attention to detail from our dedicated function team.
We are located just off the M6 motorway at junction 31, offering easy access for your guests. We are also close to many local hotels for anyone who wishes to stay over and make a full night of it!
This year’s Christmas party menu is as follows:
- French onion soup, parmesan croute
- Chicken liver parfait, red onion puree, homemade chutney, toasted soda bread
- Beetroot cured salmon, beetroot jelly, horse radish crème fraiche
- Fig and goats cheese tart, candied walnuts, pea shoots (v)
- Roast turkey, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, traditional trimmings, gravy
- Braised beef bourguignon, shallots, pancetta, mustard mash, red wine jus
- Oven baked hake, pomme fondant, pea puree, seared green beans, prawn broth
- Mushroom, chestnut and cranberry strudel, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, tomato coulis (v)
- Traditional Christmas pudding, rum sauce, brandy butter (v)
- Sherry trifle, ginger sponge, crème de cassis jelly
- Chocolate parfait, honeycomb, raspberries, ice cream (v)
- Mint crème brulee, short bread (v)
Dessert is followed by coffee and mince pies. The price for three courses is £21.95 per person and pre-ordering is required two weeks prior to your event. Private room hire charges may apply – these start from £300.
Fancy something more casual? We also offer festive finger buffets, hot fork buffets and hog roasts.
If you are a Lancashire business and would like to host your Christmas party at beautiful Brockholes, call us on 01772 872005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your festive party needs.