Brockholes is the perfect venue for Christmas parties or gatherings! Take your guests’ breath away with stunning winter views across the reserve from our floating function rooms.
But tranquil scenes glittering in frost aren’t the only reason to book Christmas parties at Brockholes. Our tastebud-tingling Christmas menu is made from the highest quality, locally-sourced produce, and you can rest assured you will experience the finest service and attention to detail from our dedicated function team.
We are located just off the M6 motorway at junction 31, offering easy access for your guests. We are also close to many local hotels for anyone who wishes to stay over and make a full night of it!
This year’s Christmas party menu is as follows:
- Cream of celeriac soup, blue cheese croutons
- Ham hock and carrot terrine, crispy quails egg, pea and mint puree, watercress
- Smoked mackerel mousse, warm potato salad, dill crème fraiche
- Trio of melon, mulled berry compote
- Roast turkey, traditional trimmings, turkey gravy
- Braised beef, horseradish mash, butternut squash puree, glazed carrots, beef jus
- Fillet of seabass, crushed new potatoes, winter vegetables, caper and shallot beurre noisette
- Wild mushroom and goats cheese pithivier, walnut and rocket pesto, tomato coulis, sautèed potatoes
- Traditional Christmas pudding, rum butter, brandy sauce
- Chocolate orange brownie, salted honeycomb, vanilla ice cream
- Vanilla cheesecake, glazed figs, mascarpone
- Selection of Lancashire cheeses, plum chutney, biscuits
Dessert is followed by coffee and mince pies. The price for three courses is £21.95 per person; private room hire charges may apply and pre-ordering is required two weeks prior to your event.
If you are a Lancashire business and would like to host your Christmas party at beautiful Brockholes, call us on 01772 872005 or email email@example.com to discuss your festive party needs.